To ensure the safety of our patients and staff we are taking the following actions:
- All patient-facing staff will be wearing CDC-recommended masks and glasses to prevent the spread of germs.
- The waiting room and exam room surfaces will be wiped with disinfectant regularly.
If you have an upcoming appointment, please contact our office if any of the following apply to you within the last 14 days:
- You have traveled outside the country.
- You have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Coronavirus.
- You have symptoms that could be consistent with a Coronavirus infection (cough, fever, shortness of breath).