Derick Dermatology is committed to providing the best medical care through state-of-the-art technology: enterprise-grade secure wireless, mobile tablet workstations, redundant encrypted servers, high resolution “still imaging” and 3D full-body imaging and analysis. This technology supports an “electronic health records” system to improve your medical care and increase your satisfaction:
- Your records are accessible by our staff from all the office locations via a centralized system.
- Your records are maintained in an encrypted and highly redundant storage system that provides quick retrieval and immediate access by our staff. Hourly backups ensure data integrity and accessibility.
- Your records are always up-to-date and can be accessed immediately for real-time discussion.
- Your records can be tracked via long-term image retention and computerized analysis. Electronic Health Records provide enhanced Clinical Decision Support to ensure the best care is administered at the right time.
- Your records improve care coordination by reducing the fragmentation associated with paper records.
- Your records are integrated and organized in a logical fashion with controlled access.
- Your records can be easily coordinated with other medical specialties. This results in simpler disease and condition management.
- Your records improve the accuracy and speed of prescribed medications through electronic prescription transmission services to your pharmacy with automatic medication interaction identification.
- Your records increase lab result turnaround–with integrated lab interfaces and automatic alerts to critical lab values. This accelerates patient treatment and often results in fewer overall tests ordered.
Note: Derick Dermatology is proud to offer FREE high-speed wireless access-from the waiting room to the exam room.