How to register for the Patient Portal
In order to use the Patient Portal to access your chart with Derick Dermatology, you will need to register an
account. To do this, you will need:
- Your name as you gave it when you first created a chart with Derick Dermatology (Keep in mind this may be different than what you go by due to nicknames or maiden names)
- Your date of birth
- Your zip code as it is recorded in your chart.
- Your unique Security Code, which is provided by Derick Dermatology staff via email (if you need your Security Code reissued, please contact us at 847-381-8899, option 1, and we will be happy to assist.)
For both registration and post-registration access, the Patient Portal website can be accessed via the ‘Patient Portal’ buttons above.
1. Select the Patient Registration link above.
This will open the registration page in a new tab, so that you can continue to reference these instructions.
Please note: all fields must specifically match the information that Derick Dermatology has on file.
2. You will be asked to create a unique username. The username field will indicate whether the username is already taken or not with a green check, or a red X as seen below.
3. When you have selected a username that passes the availability check, continue on to create your password.